Note: The sale items “$100 OFF NON ROLLER COMBO KITS” eligible for Exchange or Store Credit only. https://rickrak.com/return-policy/
Combo Kit for Harley Airwing Luggage Rack NON-ROLLER BAG
$100 Discount applied at Checkout
OR BUY TWO FOR $300 EACH!
OR BUY THREE FOR $275 EACH!
Discount applied at Checkout
ANY COMBINATION OF NON ROLLER KITS
- LOCKABLE.. your tour bag can be easily locked to your luggage rack for safety and security. INCLUDES FREE LOCK.
- Quickly and securely attaches your Tour Bag to the luggage rack on your Tour Pak
- No straps required
- Protected contact areas won’t harm surfaces
- Hardware included for attaching your Tour Bag or other items to the RickRak
- BONUS! Choose a bag with your RickRak and we’ll install it FREE! You will receive a complete turn-key set and all you have to do is put it on your bike! No Installation required!
- Fits 1987-UP Harley-Davidson Premium Tour Pak luggage rack (part #53665-87) and the newer Air Wing Tour Pak luggage rack chrome (part #79179-08) and black (part #53000063)
- Durable black powder coated surfaces
- Important: We strongly urge the use of the provided RickRak lock. Even when riding - to add an extra layer of protection.
Included in Combo Kit: RickRak for Airwing Luggage Rack • Top Dekk II Premium Bag • Rain Cover • RickRak Lock
Specs: Industry leading UltraMax® fabric with maximum UV protection • Rigid construction to hold its shape even when empty • Fully expandable section in lid when more space is needed • Reversed coil zippers help to keep out dust and dirt • Lockable main compartment zippers (use with optional RICKRAK combination lock) • Outer pockets to access smaller items • Mesh pocket compartment under lid • Integrated carry handle located inside back pocket • Shoulder strap also included • External D-rings to use with optional RICKRAK Top Strap Kit to secure additional items on top of bag • External buckles for use with optional Mounting Strap Kit • Extra Thick 100% waterproof rain cover included • Dimensions: 22”L x 12”W x 14.5″H 63 Liters • Expanded: 22″L x 12″W x 17″H 73.5 Liters (Dimensions are just inside of the bag, Additional pockets on top and sides are not included in dimensions, so that means you have even more storage!!)
- Fits the newer Air Wing Tour Pak luggage rack chrome (part #79179-08) and black (part #53000063)
- New Wheel Kit not included in Combo Kit – Available in Options
- Note: The sale items “$100 OFF NON ROLLER COMBO KITS” eligible for Exchange or Store Credit only. https://rickrak.com/return-policy/
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker