Combo Kit for Harley Original Luggage Rack
- LOCKABLE.. your tour bag can be easily locked to your luggage rack for safety and security. INCLUDES FREE LOCK.
- Quickly and securely attaches your Tour Bag to the luggage rack on your Tour Pak
- No straps required
- Protected contact areas won’t harm surfaces
- Hardware included for attaching your Tour Bag or other items to the RickRak
- BONUS! Choose a bag with your RickRak and we’ll install it FREE! You will receive a complete turn-key set and all you have to do is put it on your bike! No Installation required!
- Fits 1987-UP Harley-Davidson Premium Tour Pak luggage rack (part #53665-87) and the newer Air Wing Tour Pak luggage rack chrome (part #79179-08) and black (part #53000063)
- Durable black powder coated surfaces
(New Wheel Kit is an option and not included in Combo Kit)
Included in Combo Kit: RickRak for Original Luggage Rack • Top Dekk II Premium Bag • Rain Cover • RickRak Lock
Specs: Industry leading UltraMax® fabric with maximum UV protection • Rigid construction to hold its shape even when empty • Fully expandable section in lid when more space is needed • Reversed coil zippers help to keep out dust and dirt • Lockable main compartment zippers (use with optional RICKRAK combination lock) • Outer pockets to access smaller items • Mesh pocket compartment under lid • Integrated carry handle located inside back pocket • Shoulder strap also included • External D-rings to use with optional RICKRAK Top Strap Kit to secure additional items on top of bag • External buckles for use with optional Mounting Strap Kit • Extra Thick 100% waterproof rain cover included • Dimensions: 22”L x 12”W x 14.5″H 63 Liters • Expanded: 22″L x 12″W x 17″H 73.5 Liters (Dimensions are just inside of the bag, Additional pockets on top and sides are not included in dimensions, so that means you have even more storage!!)
- Fits 1987-UP Harley-Davidson Premium Tour Pak luggage rack (part #53665-87)
- New Wheel Kit not included in Combo Kit – Available in Options
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.