- Gain full-time white running lights with amber turn signal functionality
- Features stylish diffused (solid) lighting effect with high-intensity output
- Durable injection-molded ABS construction with smoked polycarbonate lenses; Easy snap-in installation with plug-&-play wiring
- Includes (2)Tracer LED grill inserts, chrome (2) run turn wire adapters, (12) 6″ cable ties, (6) cord keepers, (8) cable tie mounts, and (2) alcohol pads; Suggested for installation (not included): standard hex bit set and socket set, ft-lbs and in-lbs (Nm) torque wrench
- Compatible with Harley-Davidson models: ’14-’19 FLHTCU, ’15-’16 FLHTCUL, ’14-’20 FLHTK, ’15-’19 FLHTKL, ’14-’20 FLHTKSE, ’16-’19 FLTRU, ’20 FLTRK, ’15-’16 FLTRUSE, ’15-’19 FLHXSE, ’14-’20 FLHTCUTG, and ’20 FLHTCUTGSE
- The Kuryakyn 5063 Tracer fairing lower grills provide intense, fully diffused LED lighting with full-time white running lights and amber switchback turn signals when activated. Significantly enhance your front end’s styling and visibility toward oncoming motorists with these direct snap-in replacements for the black plastic radiator grills or filler plates on late-model H-D fairing lowers. Includes (2)Tracer LED grill inserts, chrome (2) run turn wire adapters, (12) 6″ cable ties, (6) cord keepers, (8) cable tie mounts, and (2) alcohol pads; suggested for installation (not included): standard hex bit set and socket set, ft-lbs and in-lbs (Nm) torque wrench. The Kuryakyn 5063 Tracer fairing lower grills are compatible with Harley-Davidson models: ’14-’19 FLHTCU, ’15-’16 FLHTCUL, ’14-’20 FLHTK, ’15-’19 FLHTKL, ’14-’20 FLHTKSE, ’16-’19 FLTRU, ’20 FLTRK, ’15-’16 FLTRUSE, ’15-’19 FLHXSE, ’14-’20 FLHTCUTG, and ’20 FLHTCUTGSE.
Chrome, Satin Black
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker