- PREMIUM PLUG & PLAY BULLET BEZEL LED 1157 REAR TURN SIGNALS
- Utilizing advanced LED technology, the ProBEAM LED turn signals maximize performance with unique reflector technology and the most superior automotive grade LEDs available. Building upon our famous Dynamic Clusters, ProBEAM turn signals utilize automotive grade LEDs to produce an even brighter light output with wider veiwing angle.
- The outer ring of 16 red ProBEAM LEDs showcase a smooth red halo that functions as the running light while 12 center red LEDs provide a full-contrast brake and turn signal light for maximum visibility.
- ProBEAM Bullet Bezel 1157 Rear LED Turn Signals include ProBEAM 1157 Red LED Turn Signal Inserts with choice of Chrome or Gloss Black ProBEAM Bullet Bezel Turn Signal Adapters with built in DOT and SAE compliant red lens.
- Plug & Play rear turn signals compatible with Harley models with 1157 dual contact bases (models without center taillight) and Bullet Style (pop-off) lens
- SMART Signal Stabilizer or Load Equalizer required when front or rear turn signals are converted to LED on 2013-Earlier Sportster, 2011-Earlier Dyna, 2010-Earlier Softail, 2013-Earlier Touring and Trikes and all V-Rod models to ensure proper turn signal function and flash speed.
- 16 RED RUNNING AUTOMOTIVE GRADE LEDS PER UNIT 12 RED BRAKE/TURN AUTOMOTIVE GRADE LEDS PER UNIT ADVANCED REFLECTOR TECHNOLOGY PLUG & PLAY REAR TURN SIGNALS 1157 PIGTAIL BULB BASE DOT & SAE COMPLIANT BCM COMPLIANT SMART SIGNAL STABILIZER OR LOAD EQUALIZER MAY BE REQUIRED LIFETIME LED WARRANTY CHROME OR GLOSS BLACK BEZEL WITH RED OR SMOKED INCLUDED SOLD AS A PAIR REPLACEMENT FOR OEM PARTS 68168-89A, 68559-07 FITMENT Plug & Play for rear turn signals compatible with Harley US models with 1157 dual contact turn signal bases (models without center taillight) and Bullet Style (pop-off) lens and 2009-2012 Street Bob. Sold as a pair. 2013 & Earlier Sportsters, 2011 & Earlier Dynas, 2010 & Earlier Softails, 2013 & Earlier H-D Touring and H-D Trikes and all V-Rod Models require a SMART Signal Stabilizer or Load Equalizer to ensure proper function and flash speed of LED Turn Signals.
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker