- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders’ weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 12″ and 13″, standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- All the benefits of the new REVO shocks above plus six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- NOTE: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, South Dakota, USA
LEGEND REVO-A FLH SHOCKS
Fits 99-UP FL & FL Lo Pro Models
- Available in Black or Gold.
- Legend’s touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO’s extended coil length has larger “sweet spot” without increasing overall shock length
- REVO’s unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
1310-0958 12" Black REVO-A, 1310-0959 13" Black REVO-A, 1310-0960 12" Heavy Duty Black REVO-A, 1310-0961 13" Heavy Duty Black REVO-A, 1310-1740 12" Gold REVO-A, 1310-1741 13" Gold REVO-A
2 reviews for LEGEND REVO-A FLH SHOCKS
Add a review Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
4 in stock
We Are RickRakINVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker
Happy Customer –
Set up was a breeze thanks to the staffs help. Once it was set up it rode like it was on glass!
Michael Moore –
Makes all the difference in the world