- ’14-up Harley-Davidson Touring models including:
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/L
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Standard FLHS (’19-UP)
- On CVO Ultra models the stock saddlebag filler strips need to be removed.
- ’09-’13 Harley-Davidson Touring models include:
- Road King, FLHR
- Road King Classic, FLHRCI
- Electra Glide Classic, FLHTC
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic, FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited, FLHTK
- Road Glide Ultra, FLTRU
- All ’09-’13 Kits will include RickRak custom filler panel bracket
Ciro® Filler Panel Lights for Ultra and Road King with all RED LEDs in Chrome or Black
Add visibility and style to your 2009-up H-D Touring model with the new all red, LED Filler Panel Lights from Ciro. These lights have been designed to complement the OE styling of your bike while creating a custom look with their brilliant chrome or gloss black painted housings. Using high quality Everlight® automotive grade certified LEDs, paired with a specially designed wide view angle lens, these run, turn, brake lights are sure to draw attention. A plug-n-play harness is included in the kit for a quick and easy installation with no modification to your bike.
- Dramatically increase rear visibility
- Smooth out the back of your bike to create a finished custom look
- Red run, red brake and red turn signal
- Everlight® automotive grade certified LEDs
- Available with red or clear lens
- Available with chrome or black body
- Easy plug-n-play installation (no can-bus controller needed)
- All ‘09-’13 kits will include RickRak custom filler panel brackets
- U.S. Patent No. D795,474
- Drag Specialties part numbers:
- 2040-2669 (40047)
- 2040-2670 (40048)
- 2040-2676 (40049)
- 2040-2675 (40050(
11 in stock
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker