- Mirror Head Dimensions: 5-1/8″ Wide x 2-9/16″ Tall
- Mirror Stems Position Heads 2-1/2″ Out And 5-1/2″ Above Mounting Location
- Requires 5/16″ Mounting Hole
- Convex Glass; DOT Compliant Mirror Glass
- Lifetime LED Warranty
- Direct replacement for OEM mirrors on models with 5/16” mounting hole. Motorcycle Mirror Adapters available for additional fitments (sold separately)., Turn Signal Polarity Converters (sold separately) required on models with switch-ground turn signal circuit such as late model Indian and Victory motorcycles.
- Dynamic Amber/White LED Mirrors combine two banks of forward facing bright white and amber LEDs behind a smoked lens with a modern teardrop style mirror. White DRL LEDs are automatically deactivated when the turn signal lamp or hazard warning lamp is activated providing greater visibility to the amber turn signal. Built in rear facing Red LEDs, also behind a smoked lens, can be wired to illuminate as turn signal or brake light. Available with a Chrome or Gloss Black Finish with machined stainless-steel ball for smooth adjustability. Sold as left and right side pair. Lifetime LED Warranty. Direct replacement for OEM mirrors on models with 5/16” mounting hole. Motorcycle Mirror Adapters available for additional fitments (sold separately). Turn Signal Polarity Converters (sold separately) required on models with switch-ground turn signal circuit such as late model Indan and Victory motorcycles.
Dynamic LED Motorcycle Mirrors with Run, Brake, and Turn Signal LEDs
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker