- Speedometer 0-250MPH (400km/H)
- Oil temperature (sender included)
- Oil pressure
- Fuel Level
- Gear Position
- A & B Trip meters
- Service Meter (miles until next service)
- Performance Meters
- 1/4 mile Speed and Time
- 0-60 time
- High Speed and RPM recall
- Turn Signals, High Beam, Cruise Control (MLX-8604 only), Check Engine, Security, ABS
- Machined aluminum housings and bezels
- Choose from chrome or black bezels with non-glare scratch resistant lenses
1996-2003 models use MLX-8696
For applications with two small gauges, use MLX-8496. Call for details!
2004-2013 models use MLX-8604
For applications with two small gauges, use MLX-8404. Call for details!
Dakota Digital Instrument systems are shipped from the factory with “0” miles on the odometer. Odometer can be set by the installer multiple times within the first 100 miles of driving. In the event of an error or oversight, the odometer reading can be corrected at the factory for a charge of $20 (plus shipping). Please contact Dakota Digital to arrange this service.
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (CST)
605-332-6513 (request a technician)
The manuals are available as an Adobe PDF file to view on-line or download and view/print later. If you don’t already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files, you can download it for free from the Acrobat Download Page or by clicking the icon below. Your browser can be configured to automatically open a PDF document when selected within the browser or you can download these files for viewing or printing at a later time, by selecting the “Download To Disk” option in your browser.