- A simple solution to remove that huge OEM rear turn signal bar and clean up your rear end.
- Light-weight aluminum radius license plate mount adds a custom look to the rear fender by eliminating the stock rear turn signal bar.
- LED illuminated radius plate frame in gloss black or chrome finish and mounting hardware included to provide tag illumination with simple 2 wire hook up.
- Mounting hardware and instructions Included.
- Made in the U.S.A. Lifetime LED Warranty
- Custom Dynamics Turn Signal Eliminator Kit for Harley Touring Models – Chrome A simple solution to remove that huge OEM rear turn signal bar and clean up your rear end. Features: Light-weight aluminum radius license plate mount adds a custom look to the rear fender by eliminating the stock rear turn signal bar. LED illuminated radius plate frame in gloss black or chrome finish and mounting hardware included to provide tag illumination with simple 2 wire hook up. Mounting hardware and instructions Included. Lifetime LED Warranty. Note: SMART Signal Stabilizer or Load Equalizer required when rear turn signals are removed on 2013-Earlier Harley-Davidson Touring models to ensure proper turn signal function and flash speed. Caution: Check local and state laws before removing OEM turn signals. If your state requires turn signals, add DOT compliant units to your vehicle. Finish: Chrome Dimensions: Tail Light Mount: Width – 7-1/2″ Height – 5-7/8″ Licence Plate Mount: Width – 7-3/8″ Height – 4-1/8″ Fitment: Direct bolt on replacement for the OEM stock turn signal bar on the following Harley Models: 1997-2013 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, Ultra Limited and Road Glide Ultra (including CVO) 1997-2019 Road King, Road King Classic, & Road King Special 2019 FLHT 2014-2015 FLHTKSE 2015 FLTRUSE 2006-2019 Street Glide, Street Glide Special 1999-2019 Road Glide, Road Glide Special Does Not Fit 2010-2019 Street Glide CVO (FLHXSE) 2009-2019 Road Glide CVO (FLTRXSE) 2013-2014 Road King CVO (FLHRSE) 2014-2019 H-D Touring models with rear turn signals built into the Tour-Pak Note: SMART Signal Stabilizer or Load Equalizer required when rear turn signals are removed on 2013-Earlier Harley-Davidson Touring models to ensure proper turn signal function and flash speed.
Custom Dynamics Turn Signal Eliminator Kit for Harley Touring – Chrome w LED illuminated, curved license plate frame and tail light mount
1 in stock
We Are RickRak
INVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker