Custom Dynamics ProBEAM Amber/White Dynamic Ringz with Smoke Lens
- Utilizing advanced LED technology, the ProBEAM LED turn signals maximize performance with a unique reflector technology and automotive grade LEDs composed into a sealed unit for superior reliability
- Turn signals produce an even brighter light output with wider viewing angle
- The outer ring of 24 white ProBEAM LEDs showcase a smooth white halo that functions as the running light while 12 center amber LEDs function as the turn signal
- When a turn signal is activated the White LEDs turn completely off for the entire turn signal cycle providing greater visibility to the amber turn signal
- Turn signals include smoked lenses and are DOT and SAE compliant
9 in stock
We Are RickRakINVENTORS AND DESIGNERS, RICK AND SHANE RIFFEL ARE FATHER AND SON. RICK HAS BEEN RIDING SINCE 1966... HARLEYS SINCE THE 80’S.
I'm lovin' this system! No straps or bungees, none of that garbage. It's like it becomes a part of your bag.
Adam Sandoval/World Record Motorcyclist
Once you've had RickRak you'll never go back.
Ryan Urlacher/Law Abiding Biker
The moment I saw the RickRak demonstrated, I knew how well I could put it to good use. With all the traveling I do, the nightly and daily routine of attaching and detaching my tour bag is not fun. With my new RickRak, that chore is no more! And having the ability to lock my bag onto my motorcycle, this RickRak is the best traveling option I have ever used. Thanks RickRak!
I met Rick and team at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach a few days ago. I bought the gas cap magnet and grabbed a brochure. Researched the RickRak luggage rack and had to get it. I returned the next day and bought the luggage rack and Go-Pro fairing mount for my Harley Limited CVO. I attached the luggage rack to my T-Bags luggage and it all worked as advertised. It’s a great product. I highly recommend all three of these products.
Joe D./Daytona Beach, FL
We Met Shane and Rick in PA at roar on the shore. They showed us their RICKRAK and attached it to our bag for us seeing we already had a T-bag Dekker ll and we went from PA to Maine. Their RICKRAK made every night and morning a breeze and my Husband was so happy he didn't have to mess with any more straps or clips. Thank you guys and thanks for making our motorcycle experience even better. See you at the next rally!!!!
Nancy O./Bike Rally Enthusiast
I want to say best luggage product I have every purchased. I own the first years model which had been great but I just purchased the lastest version because of the upgrades For those considering a purchase rememder If you dreed loading the bike in the morning with all the bungee cords then this is the product for you. Well Done Great product!
William Aultman/Bad Ass Biker
There are no reviews yet.