Plug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. The included wiring and cutting template make for easy installation, all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding.
• Full Throttle Bass Output: Finally, bass for your bike. The dual 10” subwoofers and enclosures were purpose built for the motorcycle environment and deliver that on-road audio experience you’ve been waiting for, even at freeway speeds.
• Flexible Bass System: Sound when you want it, space when you need it. This patent pending design allows you to remove one or both subwoofers easily with no tools. So, if you need your bags for a long ride, this flexible system allows for just that.
• Rockford Motorcycle Ecosystem: Everything was purpose-built to seamlessly work with your existing Rockford Fosgate Harley-Davidson system. With a few simple connections this dual bass system integrates flawlessly.
• Refer to our COMPATIBILITY chart to verify system requirements and fitment before purchasing.
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
- Purpose built for 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® and 2015+ Road Glide® (see compatibility tab)
- Designed for use with 2014+ Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bags
- Comes loaded with M1D2-10B Element Ready™ Subwoofer (No RGB LED Color Optix)
- M5-800X4: 800 Watt 4-Channel IPX6 Amplifier
- Dual air space keeps TMS saddlebag speakers separate from subwoofers
- No fasteners needed to keep enclosures in place
- Includes sealing plug if enclosures need to be removed
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Proprietary testing using RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
(2Ω DVC wired to create 4Ω bridged amp load)
1200 Watts Peak
(2) Subwoofer enclosures
(1) M5-800X4 amplifier
(1) Wiring kit
(2) Cutting templates
(1) Amp mounting plate
(1) 1315-75758-01 AP Pack (details below)
(12) Nylon zip ties 8 in
(8) Phillips screws M3 x 0.5 x 12 mm
(1) Hole saw OD 45 mm
(4) Washers OD 9 x ID 3.2 x T0.8
(4) Hex screws 3/16 in, 5/16-18 thread, 1.25 in
(4) Clip 5/16-18 thread
(2) Screw M3 x 0.5, 5 mm
(8) Screw thread cutting ST3.0, 6 mm
(2) Nylon plug ID 0.75 in
(2) Hex nut M3 x 0.5
(8) Phillips screw #8 x 0.75 in.
(1) Hex wrench 3/16 in
(2) Alcohol wipe
This subwoofer system is designed to interface only with the below aftermarket audio kits and compatible Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. If your existing audio system and motorcycle are not listed below, it is not compatible.
Kit only compatible with standard sized Harley-Davidson® ABS plastic bags. Not compatible with stretched or early generation fiberglass bags. Not compatible with factory equipped amplifier or bulkhead wiring harness in saddlebag. If equipped with Tour-Pak, it must be removed prior to removing subwoofer enclosure. Kit requires factory Harley-Davidson® radio to be flashed (likely already done if below kit installed).
1 Not compatible with factory equipped amplifier or bulkhead wiring harness in saddlebag.
2 Not compatible with factory equipped stretched saddlebags.
There are no reviews yet.